FORUM TEAM / EĞLENCE / PROGRAMLAR / OYUN DÜNYASI / GARİP OLAYLAR / RAP / MÜZİK
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html><head><link rel="stylesheet" href="/77-ltr.css" type="text/css" /></head><body id="login_iframe_body"><DIV id=login_popup_background>
<DIV class=maintitle id=login_popup_title>
<H3>KUTSAL FORUM / EĞLENCE / PROGRAMLAR / OYUN DÜNYASI / GARİP OLAYLAR / RAP / MÜZİK |</H3></DIV>
<DIV class=box-content><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal"><FONT color=orange><STRONG> Eğer Sitemizdeki Birçok Avantajdan Yararlanmak İstiyorsanız Lütfen Üye Olunuz. Kesinlikle Ücretsizdir...</STRONG></FONT></SPAN>
<DIV id=login_popup_buttons>
<FORM action=/login.forum method=get target=_parent><INPUT class=button type=submit value="Giriş yap"><INPUT class=button onclick="parent.location='/profile.forum?mode=register';" type=button value="Kayıt Ol"><INPUT class=button id=login_popup_close type=button value="Do not display again"></FORM></DIV></DIV></DIV></body></html>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html><head><link rel="stylesheet" href="/77-ltr.css" type="text/css" /></head><body id="login_iframe_body"><DIV id=login_popup_background>
<DIV class=maintitle id=login_popup_title>
<H3>KUTSAL FORUM / EĞLENCE / PROGRAMLAR / OYUN DÜNYASI / GARİP OLAYLAR / RAP / MÜZİK |</H3></DIV>
<DIV class=box-content><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal"><FONT color=orange><STRONG> Eğer Sitemizdeki Birçok Avantajdan Yararlanmak İstiyorsanız Lütfen Üye Olunuz. Kesinlikle Ücretsizdir...</STRONG></FONT></SPAN>
<DIV id=login_popup_buttons>
<FORM action=/login.forum method=get target=_parent><INPUT class=button type=submit value="Giriş yap"><INPUT class=button onclick="parent.location='/profile.forum?mode=register';" type=button value="Kayıt Ol"><INPUT class=button id=login_popup_close type=button value="Do not display again"></FORM></DIV></DIV></DIV></body></html>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gençlerin yeni adresi FORUM TEAM

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KUTSAL FORUMKUTSAL FORUM  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yap  

Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Number_One
Admin
Admin
Number_One

Ruh Hali : 1
Aktiflik :
Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy Left_bar_bleue10 / 99910 / 999Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy Right_bar_bleue

Maymun
Mesaj Sayısı : 333
Yaş : 31 Nerden : İzmir

Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy Empty
MesajKonu: Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy   Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy Icon_minitimePerş. Tem. 16, 2009 11:36 am

jmmy is married and he lives down south
His wife lives somewhere colder
He sees another woman in a badlands town
And she cries upon his shoulder

Jimmy thinks that he's a helpless man
He thinks about love in a vacuum
And he won't remember that talk you had
When you were walking into the bedroom

He'll say I don't know why we met
The simple truth is always the best
C'est la vie - what's done is done
And there's somebody for everyone

Jimmy has debts and Jimmy has ties
That he can't get out from under
If you look far enough into his eyes
It'll rock you just like thunder

Jimmy broke locks and Jimmy broke bolts
Just to get himself out from under
When you feel like you're lying in a prison cell
It'll kind of make you wonder

He'll say it's destiny we met
Don't you see what's done is done

I used to get drunk to get my spark
And it used to work just fine
It made me wretched but it gave me heart
I miss Jimmy like I miss my wine

Jimmy as if you didn't know by now
Let me tell you a thing or two
Everybody might have someone
But everyone falls in love with you...

He'll say you get just what you get
Don't you see what's done is done?
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Shawn Colvin - The Facts About Jimmy
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
FORUM TEAM / EĞLENCE / PROGRAMLAR / OYUN DÜNYASI / GARİP OLAYLAR / RAP / MÜZİK  :: Müzik Köşesi :: Yabancı Şarkı Sözleri-
Buraya geçin: